What does BCOP mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BCOP in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
BCNU, cyclophosphamide, Oncovin-vincristine, prednisone, a chemotherapy regimen
Find a translation for BCOP in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this BCOP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BCOP also stands for:
- Belltown Citizens on Patrol
- Best Current Operational Practice
- Best Current Operational Practices
- Beverly Cunningham Outreach Program
- Blood Colloid Osmotic Pressure
... and 6 more »