What does BARS mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BARS in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BARS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BARS mean?
- parallel bars, bars(noun)
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden rods supported on uprights
Discuss this BARS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BARS also stands for:
- Background Asia Risk Solutions
- Barry Adrian Reese Story
- Baseline Accounting and Reporting System
- Basic Alternate Route Selection
- Bay Area Rainbow Symphony
... and 7 more »