What does BRIDGE mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BRIDGE in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BRIDGE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BRIDGE mean?
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
Discuss this BRIDGE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BRIDGE also stands for:
- ειδικό πρόγραα έρευνας και τεχνολογικής ανάπτυξης στον τοέα της βιοτεχνολογίας
- Binational Regional Initiative Developing Greater Education
- Bringing Religion Ideas Discussion God To Everyone
- Broadening And Redefining Individuality Diversity Goodwill And Excellence
- Building Rehabilitating Instructing Developing Growing And Employing
... and 3 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Beta Radiation Investigation With Direct Stenting and Galileo in Europe on Amazon.com
- Search Beta Radiation Investigation With Direct Stenting and Galileo in Europe on Google