What does CREST mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CREST in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CREST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CREST mean?
- the highest part of a hill or mountain range; summit.
Discuss this CREST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CREST also stands for:
- επιτροπή επιστηονικής και τεχνικής έρευνας
- Calcinosis Raynaud's Esophagus Sclerodactyly And Telangiectasia
- Calcinosis Raynauds Esophagus Sclerodactyly And Telangiectasia
- Calcinosis, Raynauds, Esophagus, Sclerodactyly, And Telangiectasia
- Capital Region Emergency Services Telecommunications
... and 26 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Calcinosis Raynaud Esophagus Sclerosis Teleangiectasia on Amazon.com
- Search Calcinosis Raynaud Esophagus Sclerosis Teleangiectasia on Google