What does CERA mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CERA in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CERA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CERA mean?
- Cera is a fictional character from the The Land Before Time animated film series.
Discuss this CERA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CERA also stands for:
- Cambridge Energy Research Associates
- Canadian Educational Researchers Association
- Center For Environmental Risk Assessment
- Central Electric Railfans Association
- Central Railroad Company of Indianapolis
... and 9 more »