What does CBA mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CBA in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CBA mean?
- carboxylic acid(noun)
- an organic acid characterized by one or more carboxyl groups
Discuss this CBA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CBA also stands for:
- Brilliance China Automotive
- C-Band transponder Antenna
- California Bluegrass Association
- California Board of Accountancy
- Can't Be Arsed
... and 90 more »