What does CHIME mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHIME in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHIME in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHIME mean?
- an apparatus for striking one or more bells, as a doorbell at the front door of a house.
Discuss this CHIME abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHIME also stands for:
- Centre for Health Informatics in Medical Education
- Centre for Health Informatics Multiprofessional Education
- College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
- Community Health Information Management Enterprise
- Community Help in Music Education
... and 2 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education on Amazon.com
- Search Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education on Google