What does CIS mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CIS in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CIS mean?
- Commonwealth of Independent States, CIS(noun)
- an alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991
Discuss this CIS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CIS also stands for:
- A Coordinating Instructional Staff
- A Country Of Independent Societies
- Cabin Interphone System
- Cairngorm Information System
- Can It Sam
... and 139 more »