What does CSA mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CSA in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CSA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CSA mean?
- CSA Illumina also known as CSA Illustrata is a provider of online databases, based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It is now a division of ProQuest, which in turn is now a subsidiary of the Cambridge Information Group. The company produces numerous bibliographic databases in different fields of the arts and humanities, natural and social sciences, and technology. Thus, coverage includes materials science, environmental sciences and pollution management, biological sciences, aquatic sciences and fisheries, biotechnology, engineering, computer science, sociology, linguistics, and other areas.
Discuss this CSA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CSA also stands for:
- Cambodian Student Association
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Campus Security Authority
- Can't Stand America
- Canadian Securities Administrators
... and 109 more »