What does EMR mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EMR in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EMR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EMR mean?
- emer′gency room`(n.)
- a hospital area equipped and staffed for the prompt treatment of acute illness, trauma, or other medical emergencies.
Discuss this EMR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EMR also stands for:
- Early Morning Riser
- Educable Mentally Retarded
- Electricity Market Reform
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- ElectroMagnetic Resonance
... and 36 more »