What does AUDI mean in Funnies?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AUDI in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Funnies terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AUDI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AUDI mean?
- Audi AG designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes automobiles and motorcycles. Audi oversees worldwide operations from its headquarters in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. Audi-branded vehicles are produced in nine production facilities worldwide. Audi has been a majority owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Group since 1966, following a phased purchase of AUDI AG's predecessor, Auto Union, from Daimler-Benz. Volkswagen relaunched the Audi brand with the 1965 introduction of the Audi F103 series. The company name is based on the surname of the founder, August Horch. "Horch", meaning "listen", becomes "Audi" when translated into Latin. The four rings of the Audi logo each represent one of four car companies that banded together to create the company. Audi's slogan is Vorsprung durch Technik, meaning "Advancement through Technology". Recently in the United States, Audi has updated the slogan to "Truth in Engineering". Audi is part of the "German Big 3" luxury automakers, along with BMW and Mercedes-Benz, which are the three best-selling luxury automakers in the world.
Discuss this AUDI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AUDI also stands for:
- Accelerates Under Demonic Influence
- Accelerating Unintentionally Designed In
- Actual Use Devours Income
- Affordable Using Double Income
- All Unnecessary Devices Installed
... and 6 more »