What does ERG mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ERG in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ERG in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ERG mean?
- the centimeter-gram-second unit of work or energy, equal to the work done by a force of one dyne when its point of application moves through a distance of one centimeter in the direction of the force; 10−7 joule.
Discuss this ERG abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ERG also stands for:
- Eastern Research Group
- Economic Redevelopment and Growth
- Edoardo Raffineria Garrone
- Education Reference Group
- Educational Reference Group
... and 24 more »