What does EPP mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EPP in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EPP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EPP mean?
- Erythropoietic protoporphyria
- Erythropoietic protoporphyria is a relatively mild form of porphyria, although very painful, which arises from a deficiency in the enzyme ferrochelatase, leading to abnormally high levels of protoporphyrin in the tissue. The severity varies significantly from individual to individual. Both autosomal dominant and autosomal recessive inheritance have been reported with this disorder.
Discuss this EPP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EPP also stands for:
- Easy Photo Print
- Easy Precompilation Package
- Eclipse Packaging Project
- Education Partner Program™
- Educational Partnership Program
... and 37 more »