What does ECM mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ECM in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ECM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ECM mean?
- electronic countermeasures, ECM(noun)
- electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum
Discuss this ECM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ECM also stands for:
- cell-extracellular matrix
- cell-extracellular matrix (ECM)
- Earnings Capitalization Model
- East Coast Minerals NL
- Edition of Contemporary Music
... and 53 more »