What does MIRE mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MIRE in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MIRE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MIRE mean?
- mire, quagmire, quag, morass, slack(noun)
- a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
Discuss this MIRE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MIRE also stands for:
- Mission Interministérielle Recherche Expérimentation
- Model Inventory of Roadway Elements
- Monochromatic Infra Red Energy
... see them all »