What does ACES mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACES in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Nutrition An acronyn for the major dietary antioxidants–vitamin A (and beta carotene), vitamin C, vitamin E, and selenium
Find a translation for ACES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACES mean?
- A pair of aces.
Discuss this ACES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACES also stands for:
- A Community on Ecosystem Services
- A Comprehensive Equipment and Support
- Academic And Cultural Event Series
- Academic and Cultural Events Series
- Academic Challenges Enriching Students
... and 78 more »