What does PBO mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PBO in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PBO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PBO mean?
- a substance having no pharmacological effect but given to placate a patient who supposes it to be a medicine. a pharmacologically inactive substance or a sham procedure administered as a control in testing the efficacy of a drug or course of action.
Discuss this PBO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PBO also stands for:
- Packed by Owner
- Palos Baseball Organization
- Paraburdoo, Western Australia, Australia
- Parliamentary Budget Office
- Parliamentary Budget Officer
... and 30 more »