What does PAMP mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PAMP in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PAMP in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this PAMP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PAMP also stands for:
- pathogen associated molecular pattern
- Pathogen-Associated Molecular Pattern
- Post-approval Monitoring System
- preload-adjusted maximal power
- Programa de Acompañamiento al Movimiento Popular
... see them all »