What does RAT mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RAT in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RAT mean?
- any of several long-tailed rodents of the Old World family Muridae, esp. of the genus Rattus, resembling but larger than mice.
Discuss this RAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RAT also stands for:
- Radical Adversial Terminators
- Radical Anxiety Termination
- Radically Altered Transportation
- Radio Access Technologies
- Radio Access Technology
... and 79 more »