What does RRT mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RRT in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RRT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RRT mean?
- reverse transcriptase(noun)
- a polymerase that catalyzes the formation of DNA using RNA as a template; found especially in retroviruses
Discuss this RRT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RRT also stands for:
- Department of Resource Recreation and Tourism, University of Idaho
- radical radiation therapy
- Radio Reconnaissance Technologies
- Raider Regional Transit
... and 31 more »