What does STIR mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand STIR in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for STIR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does STIR mean?
- to agitate (a liquid or other substance) with a continuous or repeated movement of an implement or one's hand.
Discuss this STIR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
STIR also stands for:
- S T I, Inc.
- Save The Ichetucknee River
- Secure Telephone Identity Revisited
- Seek To Improve Reliability
- Separate Track and Illuminating Radar
... and 17 more »