What does SNAFU mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SNAFU in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SNAFU in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SNAFU mean?
- a badly confused or ridiculously muddled situation.
Discuss this SNAFU abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SNAFU also stands for:
- San Francisco Neighborhood Antenna Free Union
- Simultaneous Navy Army Foul Up
- Situation Normal, All Fouled Up
- Slippy Network Administrators oFf-sick Utility
... see them all »