What does SSP mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SSP in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SSP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SSP mean?
- subacute sclerosing panencephalitis, SSPE, inclusion body encephalitis, subacute inclusion body encephalitis, sclerosing leukoencephalitis, subacute sclerosing leukoencephalitis, Bosin's disease, Dawson's encephalitis, Van Bogaert encephalitis(noun)
- a rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults; death usually occurs within three years; characterized by primary measles infection before the age of two years
Discuss this SSP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SSP also stands for:
- E. W. Scripps Company Class A Common
- IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy
- IEEE Workshop on Statistical Signal Processing
- S. S. Pierce & Co.
- Safe Swimming Place
... and 137 more »