What does SHIFT mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SHIFT in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SHIFT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SHIFT mean?
- shift, displacement(noun)
- an event in which something is displaced without rotation
Discuss this SHIFT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SHIFT also stands for:
- Moves the next replaceable parameter into play
- Safety and Health in Foundries Targets
- Serve Heal Inspire Focus Thrive
- Smart High Intensity Functional Training
... and 3 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search substitution of hospital and other institutional-focused technology on Amazon
- Search substitution of hospital and other institutional-focused technology on Google