What does TLC mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TLC in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Tender loving care - what you need when the doctors have finished with you
Find a translation for TLC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TLC mean?
- tender loving care, TLC(noun)
- considerate and solicitous care
Discuss this TLC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TLC also stands for:
- Compiled Tool Command Language source code (Geoworks Swat)
- Table Ladder Chair
- Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
- Tackling Lifes Choices
- Talent Law and Competition
... and 153 more »