What does TEC mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TEC in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TEC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TEC mean?
- detective, investigator, tec, police detective(noun)
- a police officer who investigates crimes
Discuss this TEC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TEC also stands for:
- Commercial Intertech Corporation
- Tactical ELINT Correlator
- Tarif Exterieur Common
- Tarifa exterior
- Teacher Encouragement Committee
... and 69 more »