What does TERN mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TERN in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TERN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TERN mean?
- small slender gull having narrow wings and a forked tail
Discuss this TERN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TERN also stands for:
- Tactically Exploited Reconnaissance Node
- Terayon Communication Systems
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network
- Time Expression Recognition and Normalization
... see them all »