What does TUPE mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TUPE in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TUPE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TUPE mean?
- To transfer (an employee or group of employees) to another employer under TUPE regulations.
Discuss this TUPE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TUPE also stands for:
- Tobacco Use Prevention Education
- Trade Union Protection of Employment
- Transfer of Undertaking Protection of Employment
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment)
- Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment Regulations of 1981
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 1981 on Amazon.com
- Search Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 1981 on Google