What does EMR mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EMR in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EMR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EMR mean?
- electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetic wave, nonparticulate radiation(noun)
- radiation consisting of waves of energy associated with electric and magnetic fields resulting from the acceleration of an electric charge
Discuss this EMR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EMR also stands for:
- Early Morning Riser
- Educable Mentally Retarded
- Electrical Motor Rewinding
- Electricity Market Reform
- Electro Magnetic Research
... and 38 more »