What does CHESS mean in Gaming?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHESS in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Gaming terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHESS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHESS mean?
- a game played on a chessboard by two people who maneuver 16 pieces each according to rules governing movement of the six kinds of pieces (pawn, rook, knight, bishop, queen, king), the object being to bring the opponent's king into checkmate.
Discuss this CHESS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHESS also stands for:
- Calvin And Hobbes Exstensive Strip Search
- Care Homes Education And Support Services
- Center for Health Enhancement Systems Studies
- Chemical Shift Selective Imaging Sequence
- Churches Homeless Emergency Support Scheme
... and 12 more »