What does ASSIGN mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASSIGN in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
Assessing Cardiovascular Risk Using SIGN Guidelines
Find a translation for ASSIGN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASSIGN mean?
- to give or allocate:
Discuss this ASSIGN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASSIGN also stands for:
- Aslib Social Sciences Information Group And Network
- Aslib Social Sciences Information Group Network
- Reassigning the Default Drive
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Assessing Cardiovascular Risk Using SIGN Guidelines on Amazon.com
- Search Assessing Cardiovascular Risk Using SIGN Guidelines on Google