What does RACHEL mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RACHEL in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Real-time Automated Combinatorial Heuristic Enhancement of Lead compounds
RACHEL is an all-purpose chemical design application designed to combinatorially derivatize a lead compound to improve ligand-receptor binding and accelerate drug discovery used by the "SYBYL" program
Find a translation for RACHEL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RACHEL mean?
- Jacob's favorite wife, the mother of Joseph and Benjamin. Gen. 29–35.
Discuss this RACHEL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RACHEL also stands for:
- Race, Age, Color, Height, Eyes, Lbs. (pounds)
- Random Access Chemical Hazards Electronic Library
- Remote Access Chemical Hazards Electronic Library
- Remote Area Community Hotspots for Education and Learning
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Real-time Automated Combinatorial Heuristic Enhancement of Lead compounds on Amazon.com
- Search Real-time Automated Combinatorial Heuristic Enhancement of Lead compounds on Google