What does CWT mean in Construction?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CWT in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Construction terminology in particular.
Copper Water Tube
If a plumber has to run a 1" CWT to the supply of a commercial fixture he knows it has to equal or beat the nominal size and flow rate of a 1" Copper Water Tube.
Find a translation for CWT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CWT mean?
- hundredweight, cwt, short hundredweight, centner, cental, quintal(noun)
- a United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds
Discuss this CWT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CWT also stands for:
- Cactus Web Training
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- California Water Service Group
- Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust
- Carlson Wagonlit
... and 24 more »