What does MRA mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MRA in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
magnetic resonance angiography
Find a translation for MRA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MRA mean?
- Magnetic resonance angiography
- Magnetic resonance angiography is a group of techniques based on magnetic resonance imaging to image blood vessels. Magnetic resonance angiography is used to generate images of the arteries in order to evaluate them for stenosis, occlusion or aneurysms. MRA is often used to evaluate the arteries of the neck and brain, the thoracic and abdominal aorta, the renal arteries, and the legs.
Discuss this MRA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MRA also stands for:
- Madison Ridgeland Academy
- Magnetic resonance
- Magnetic Resonance Analyser
- Magnetic Resonance Analyzer
- Magnetic Resonance Angiogram
... and 43 more »