What does COMPASS mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COMPASS in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for COMPASS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COMPASS mean?
- an instrument for determining directions, as by means of a freely rotating magnetized needle that indicates magnetic north.
Discuss this COMPASS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COMPASS also stands for:
- Care, Options, Management Plans, and Supportive Services
- CD Online Multimedia Proposal And Sales System
- Common Operational Modeling, Planning, And Simulation Strategy
- Community Organisations Management Planning And Support Services
- Community Organizations Making Possibilities Abound For Sitka Students
... and 25 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Comprehensive Assessment [personnel assessment scale] on Amazon.com
- Search Comprehensive Assessment [personnel assessment scale] on Google