What does RAST mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RAST in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RAST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RAST mean?
- Radioallergosorbent Test
- An in vitro allergen radioimmunoassay in which allergens are coupled to an immunosorbent. The coupled allergens bind the IgE in the sera of patients which in turn binds radioisotope-labeled anti-IMMUNOGLOBULIN E antibodies.
Discuss this RAST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RAST also stands for:
- Bitmap graphics (Sun raster image)
- Radio Allergo Sorbent Test
- Raptor Adaptive Switching Technology
- Raster Anschluss Steck Technik
- Rastregional Assessment Support Teams
... and 5 more »