What does IMMD mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IMMD in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
Find a translation for IMMD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IMMD mean?
- type I diabetes, insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, IDDM, juvenile-onset diabetes, juvenile diabetes, growth-onset diabetes, ketosis-prone diabetes, ketoacidosis-prone diabetes, autoimmune diabetes(noun)
- severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset; characterized by polyuria and excessive thirst and increased appetite and weight loss and episodic ketoacidosis; diet and insulin injections are required to control the disease
Discuss this IMMD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IMMD also stands for:
- immigration department
- Indian Mountain Metropolitan District
- Installation Materiel Maintenance Division
- Institute of Medicinal Molecular Design
- Integrated Modular Motor Drive
... and 1 more »