What does PILOT mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PILOT in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PILOT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PILOT mean?
- pilot, airplane pilot(noun)
- someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
Discuss this PILOT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PILOT also stands for:
- Partners Improving Learning On Tests
- Payment In Lieu Of Taxes
- Pharmaceutical Industry Leaders Of Tomorrow
- PIloted LOw-speed Test
- Printing Industry Language for Operations of Typesetting
... and 7 more »