What does TIDE mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TIDE in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
Thiazolidinedione Intervention with Vitamine D Evaluation
Find a translation for TIDE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TIDE mean?
- the periodic rise and fall of the waters of the ocean and its inlets, produced by the attraction of the moon and sun, and occurring about every 12 hours.
Discuss this TIDE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TIDE also stands for:
- τηλεατικές εφαρογές για την ένταξη των ειονεκτούντων και των ηλικιωένων ατόων
- Crimson Tide
- Takahagi Integrated And Developed Education
- Teaching Involving Developing And Equipping
- Technology And Information Delivered For Empowerment
... and 5 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Thiazolidinedione Intervention with Vitamine D Evaluation on Amazon.com
- Search Thiazolidinedione Intervention with Vitamine D Evaluation on Google