TPA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for TPA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TPA mean?
- tissue plasminogen activator: an anticlotting enzyme of the blood, produced in quantity by genetic engineering for use in dissolving blood clots.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TPA also stands for:
- Tampa International Airport
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa/ St. Petersburg, Florida USA
- Teacher Performance Appraisal
- Terminal Performance Analysis
- Test Preparation Area
... and 32 more »