What does AAPS mean in ?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AAPS in the field in general and in the terminology in particular.
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Inc.
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons - AAPS - is a non-partisan professional association of physicians in all types of practices and specialties across the country. Since 1943, AAPS has been dedicated to the highest ethical standards of the Oath of Hippocrates and to preserving the sanctity of the patient-physician relationship and the practice of private medicine. Our motto, "omnia pro aegroto" means "all for the patient."http://www.aapsonline.org
Find a translation for AAPS in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this AAPS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AAPS also stands for:
- Advanced Academic Preparation Skills
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- American Association of Physician Specialists
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Ann Arbor Public Schools
... and 12 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Inc. on Amazon
- Search Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Inc. on Google