What does BUDWEISER mean in Food?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BUDWEISER in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Food terminology in particular.
Budweiser is the name for a beer made originally in the city of České Budějovice, in Southern Bohemia, Czech Republic.
In 1876 the American company Anheuser-Busch started making a beer with the very same name. Which led in 1907 to a dispute where two companies claiming trademarks rights to the name Budweiser.
Find a translation for BUDWEISER in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this BUDWEISER abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BUDWEISER also stands for:
- Banley Uanley Danley Wanley Einley Inley Stanley Enley Ranley
- Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regulaly
- Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly
- Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Ever Receive
- Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly
... see them all »