What does JOI mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JOI in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for JOI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JOI mean?
- Joi is a British alternative dub/dance music DJ team of Bangladeshi origin, originally composed of London brothers Farook and Haroon Shamsher. Haroon died at the turn of the century, and the remaining brother has continued Joi alone.
Discuss this JOI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JOI also stands for:
- Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute
- Jaggeds Other Interests
- Japan Outreach Initiative
- Jewish Outreach Institute
- Join conferences file (XBoard)
... and 5 more »