What does EAB mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EAB in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
epidermolysis bullosa acquisita
Find a translation for EAB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EAB mean?
- Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita
- Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita is a chronic subepidermal blistering disease associated with autoimmunity to type VII collagen within anchoring fibril structures that are located at the dermoepidermal junction.
Discuss this EAB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EAB also stands for:
- Abbse, Yemen
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Education Advisory Board
- Educational Activities Board
- Educational Approval Board
... and 22 more »