SHIELD is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SHIELD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SHIELD mean?
- a device used as a defense against blows or hurled objects, esp. a broad piece of armor carried on the arm or in the hand.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SHIELD also stands for:
- Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division
- Surviving Hazards In Every Local Disaster
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate on Amazon.com
- Search Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate on Google