What does KIPS mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand KIPS in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for KIPS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does KIPS mean?
- [abbreviation, by analogy with MIPS using K] Thousands (not 1024s) of Instructions Per Second. Usage: rare.
Discuss this KIPS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
KIPS also stands for:
- Kids In Perfect Shape
- Kilo Instructions per second
- Kingsborough Institute For Public Service
- Knowledge Inn Preparatory School
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search kilo pounds (i.e. 1,000 pounds) (structural engineering) on Amazon.com
- Search kilo pounds (i.e. 1,000 pounds) (structural engineering) on Google