What does DBMS mean in Databases?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DBMS in the Computing field in general and in the Databases terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DBMS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DBMS mean?
- database management system: a set of software programs for controlling the storage, retrieval, and modification of organized data in a computerized database.
Discuss this DBMS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DBMS also stands for:
- A Data Bound Markup Standard
- Data Bank Management Services
- Data Base Management System
- Data Being Manipulated Sequentially
- Data Building Master System
... and 10 more »