What does TCM mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TCM in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Find a translation for TCM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TCM mean?
- traditional Chinese medicine(Noun)
- The medical theory and practices of Chinese culture, especially herbal medicine, acupuncture and osteopathy, for preventing or treating illness, or promoting health and well-being; abbreviated as TCM
Discuss this TCM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TCM also stands for:
- Chinese medicine
- Tandem Connection Maintenance
- Tandem Control Microprocessor
- TANF Case Manager
- Tchibo Certified Merchandise
... and 48 more »