What does LITA mean in Libraries?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LITA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Libraries terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LITA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LITA mean?
- Lita is the third solo album released by American guitarist Lita Ford. It was released in February 1988 and is her first on RCA Records and her first published with the supervision of new manager Sharon Osbourne. The album features the song "Close My Eyes Forever", a duet with Ozzy Osbourne, and the hit "Kiss Me Deadly", which was named the 76th best hard rock song of all time by VH1. Musicians Don Nossov and Myron Grombacher, who were best known for being the rhythm section of the successful American singer Pat Benatar, joined Ford for the recording sessions and for the promotional tour. The album reached No. 29 on the US Billboard 200 chart and the single "Close My Eyes Forever" peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song is also featured on the video game Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore.
Discuss this LITA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LITA also stands for:
- Laser-Induced Thermal Acoustics
- Library And Information Technology Association
- Library Information Technology Association
- Local Information Transfer Architecture
- Logging Investigation and Training Association Inc.
... and 2 more »