What does ERL mean in Libraries?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ERL in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Libraries terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ERL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ERL mean?
- Erl is a municipality of 1,400 people in the Kufstein district of Austria. It lies 15 km north of the administrative town of Kufstein in the most northern part of the Tyrol, at the border with Bavaria, Germany. Settlement began in the 3rd century; Erl is mentioned in documents dating back to A.D. 788. The village has hosted a Passion play every six years since 1613 as well as the more recently founded wintertime Tyrol Festival, which is devoted to classical music and opera.
Discuss this ERL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ERL also stands for:
- Echo Return Loss
- Educational Resources Library
- Electronic Reference Library
- Electronic Resource Library
- Electronic Resources Librarian
... and 12 more »